Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weigh In 7-13

Accountability, right? That's why I weigh in every Tuesday. I knew today wasn't going to be a great weigh in day. I had a more active vacation but it was just that, a vacation. I ate a bit more than I should have, birthday cake, anyone? With that said, I'm getting back on track with my diet and I didn't do as bad as I thought. Today's weigh in 196.1, still not my lowest but I'm almost back there and just about the same (a tad less) than last week. So not bad at all. Next week will be a true loss! I know it!

Body pump today was killer and I do mean killer. I've been doing a lot of weight - enough that the instructor called attention to me and said we all should be lifting heavy like me. I was actually lifting more than her and almost everyone else today. One other person was lifting the same as me, and I think it was sort of a competition to keep up. I didn't start that way, I was just lifting my weights and I looked behind me and my gym friend responded, "Don't worry, I'm gonna keep up!". Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. HaHA Cycle was rough too. Well, maybe not so much on it's own BUT combined with pump it was HARD! I was shaking and exhausted when class was over.

Amelia's appointment went great. The speech pathologist agreed Amelia has a verbal delay in language acquisition. Probably a year or so behind, like I thought. We will be getting the report results next week AND her insurance has already approved 6 sessions. Not a lot but it's getting us started and it's progress. She said she usually doesn't have a hard time getting insurance to approve more visits either. Most importantly, Amelia is getting services she NEEDS. We start speech therapy next week and her official diagnosis and report will be ready then.

No comments:

Post a Comment