Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday 7-12

It's getting late and I'm tired. I did cardio kick tonight and swear I havent' sweat that much in YEARS! It was hot today and exercising it felt hotter. Can't wait until they get fans for the group exercise room. I'm not expecting a good weigh in tomorrow. I had an eat fest camping this weekend and less exercise than I would have liked. Thanks to my ankle! I took it easy on the jump kicks and power squats tonight, didn't want my ankle to give out on me.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Good gym time, but more importantly Amelia has an evaluation with the Speech Pathologist. Can't wait to get through that. Also, no more excuses with the dieting. I'm getting back on track with eating. Tomorrow starts a new week and I am going to start training for another event. Originally, I was thinking we were going to go camping on Rich's next weekend off but since we went to Yosemite, we probably won't and I can hopefully do an event. There are two I have my eyes on. A night time 5K and half-marathon or a Sunday 5K at Lodi Lake. Either would be great but I am really tempted to do the half marathon. I know I couldn't run it all but it would push me further than I've currently gone.

Oh and on the job front - I have a second interview coming up! I'm optimistic about this opportunity. I went shopping today for a new outfit. Can't wear my other outfit again because it's a follow up interview. Just doesn't seem right. So, I'm returning to my previous outfit and just trying to dress it up more by adding a blazer. Shopping with 2 kids is NOT fun. I swear it took me forever and my kids were monsters. Especially my little Amelia, she gets so over stimulated. Then I have Mariyn chasing after and screaming for Amelia... all while I'm attempting to peacefully shop. NOT! I finally settled on a cropped black blazer with 3/4 sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment