Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rejected

I got an email notification this morning -- I didn't get the job. Even though, I know it must not be God's plan for me, I'm upset and dissappointed. I'm really tired of not working - not being able to find a job - and the stress of this on my family and marriage. I've taken it out on a bag of Doritos. Probably not the best idea. I'm feeding the kids lunch now then, I'm going to take a nap.

I'm going to pray about it later. God knows my heart and has my best interest in mind. I know I'm learning a lesson or there is a reason. It's just hard to accept and really know what direction I should be going.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Sara! I know how you feel. We have been praying to find a ministry for months and months. I will pray you find a job. Have you considered teaching?? Or even being a substitute teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrienne. I know there are so many people going through stuff like this right now. I really try not to complain, but today it just got me.

    I've considered both. I'd have to go back to school to actually be a teacher. My focus is school counseling so even though they are similar, technically I am not qualified to be a teacher.

    I am qualified to substitute teach and have in the past. I've enjoyed it but the money isn't as good because the days are inconsistent. It's hard to not know if you're going to have a job one day to the next. It's better than nothing though - so I will start to sub again if I don't find something come fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's good you can sub and i'll be praying you get a good job!

    ReplyDelete