Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/28

Mariyn had her first sleep over at her friends last night. I had a hard time letting her go, we have had a no spending the night at friends policy but it was a slumber party for one of her very best friends. I know the family very well and I didn't want Mariyn to feel left out. So Rich and I let her.

Amelia got up early, as usual and came and woke me up with Chocolate syrup. She had been in the fridge poored herself a glass of milk and wanted her morning chocolate milk. Mind you, she is 3 had to climb to get the milk and the chocolate from the fridge. It was cute. Groggy, I felt she had spilled milk but even attempted her own mess. She is so dang cute.

After the milk incident, I got up and going. We made it to the gym for the 9:30 spin class. My body was extra tired this morning but I wasn't really sore. Now my legs are not only tired but sore. Especially my hips.

Amelia had speech and I think she is showing improvement. Tonight she said, "Dad it's time to eat" at dinner time. Huge progress for her! I bought the girls and I smoothies from Juice it Up today. So yummy. Then we went to the park and met up with my sister and nieces and nephews. My oldest niece told me, Auntie you're looking smaller. You lost weight; you look good." It's only been a few weeks since she's seen me. So sweet of her to compliment me even if the scale isn't showing weight loss at least I'm looking better.


For dinner, I made baked It was filling and good.Tonight, instead of running, I'm going to swim laps. I think it's best to give my legs a little break.


You are what you eat

Breakfast
Protein w/ Soy milk
Lunch
Baked Fries, 4 Chicken nuggets
Dinner
terriyaki chicken, quinoa, and zucchini w/ mushrooms.

Snacks:
Almonds
Smoothie
Nectarine

3 comments:

  1. sooo i have to be nosy and ask about your no sleepover policy! i'm curious so share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, sorry, that was me :) was signed in under my work email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My no sleep over policy - hmmm maybe this should be it's own blog. It's loaded with issues -- haha

    Oh and I'm always accidentally leaving you anonymous comments because I don't log in :) so I totally understand ;-)

    ReplyDelete