Monday, July 19, 2010

Today was a good day

Today was a good day ::imagain Ice Cube::: lol. It was a really good day though - very busy. I got up early, Mariyn started vacation bible school today. She seemed to really like it and I'm glad. It's not our church because I haven't been committeed enough to go to church regularly but it is the church we tend to do activities with and consider our church. I really need to start going back to church, I feel like my life goes so much better when I'm attending church, learning and living God's word.
I had to drop Mariyn off and register her at 7:30 am. Yeah very early for us!

After Mariyn was off to VBS, I needed to go take care of Richard's ticket by 8am. Took care of it - got a postponement. I wanted to pay the fine and get traffic school for him but he has to actually do that himself and go before the judge. Not something I could do for him.

I also hit up Costco,Walmart and a regular grocery store. We needed food and household stuff. I ended up spending a lot of money but like I said, it was needed. One reason, I ate out so much last week as because we NEEDED food. I got lots of good FRESH foods: fruits, vegtables, chicken and bison. I told Rich there would be no eating out this week, I'm going to cook.

Tonight, I made a rottisserie chicken salad for dinner. I had California Rolls for lunch, yogurt w/ blueberries for snack, and honey bunches of oats w. light soy milk for breakfast. So, I'm thinking I did pretty well - today.

I got in my fair share of exercise in tonight. Cardio kickboxing was good. Then I came home made dinner. After dinner, I went for a run with my gym friend Zumara. We ran 3 miles, we're both looking forward to our next 5K on Sat night. I almost talked myself out of running tonight because I was so tired from running around but my competitive drive kicked in. I want to lose my 20lbs before Richard. He called me today just to taunt me, saying he already lost a pound. Ughh! Men - it's so easy for them. Of course, I weighed myself after that too and the scale was down for me too. Who knows though, his scale is so inconsistant. I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully it's a good one :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So what time is your cardio kick boxing? You went to the gym, went home and made dinner and ate, then went out running somewhere? Did you have to drive? lol sorry for all the weird questions! My kick boxing class use to be at 7 pm. Good for you and can't wait to hear how weigh in went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardio kick boxing is 5:30-6:30. We came home, relaxed for a few minutes went to the grocery store because I wanted some fresh veggies. Then I made salad and we ate. I met my friend at 9:15. We ran then chit chatted and I came home. It made for a long night but the only way I can really run outside is on nights when Rich is home. Both she and I live in town, as is the gym and my town is very small and very safe. I'm not worried about running late, in fact I prefer it because it's so much cooler here at night. They valley heat is tough to run in, so the night helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. It is so hot hear in the desert!! I could only walk in the very early am or late pm. Good job!

    ReplyDelete