Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weigh In Tuesday


Tuesday have got to be my favorite day of the week. I look forward to zumba and weighing in. I feel good because I pushed myself to go on Monday and am back craving more on. I felt good going to the gym today. I'm wearing an outfit my mom bought me for Christmas and the shirt is already bigger on me than it was last week! I knew it was going to be a good weigh in day and it was a great day, lost another 3 lbs. :) Total lost so far 23 lbs!

Today's routine was a challenge. 45 mins of Zumba, 30 mins of elliptical, 30 mins of weights. Endorphins were high and Ibuprophen will be needed!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sore today! I will never take a week off from the gym again. I did an hour of Zumba and about 40 minutes of cardio/strength training, and I am miserably sore and tired lol.
    Watching Biggest Loser last night really helped motivated me back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sore is good Sherri. I know it sucks but it means your muscles are working! I've never watched biggest loser. - I know right, I'm probably the only one on earth but we don't have cable or watch any broadcast TV. But hey where ever you find motivation is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch it online on NBC.com every Tuesday the week after the show was aired... that is what I do!! I don't have cable either. Good for you about that too!! =)

    ReplyDelete