Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day Four

I got up early, took Mariyn to school and got to the gym around 8:15 am. I was planning on taking the Body Pump class at 8:30 but when I got there, the class was already full. I figured I would work out for a little bit since I was already there. Then hit up Zumba tonight. My little bit turned into 1.5 hours of weights and 20 mins of walk/jog on the treadmill (over 1.25 miles). Rich was off work tonight so I decided to skip Zumba - 2 hours at the gym is enough right?

Since I am so focused on food, I've been searching the web for good low cal ideas. I stumbled across this website it has some really good ideas and I went out and bought her book 200 under 200. Hopefully this will help me in my meal planning. I also bought a little journal to keep in my purse as a food diary.

Doing pretty well now - I'm on day four of this calorie counting business. I *thought* it would be a lot harder than it is. Writing down everything is making me think harder about whether I am really hungry or just bored and just make better choices in general. I still don't like calorie counting but I am excited to see how it effects my weight loss. Hopefully, the results are good :)



Day Four Calories - 1817


Protein w/ milk 270
Banana (x2) 210 (Thanks Adrienne)
Tuna 90
Salad 390
-Spinach 12
-Sprouts 8
-Mushroom 5
-Red Onion 4
-Cucumber 8
-Blueberry 83
-Avocado 60
-Cheese 110
-Dressing 100

Cashew 340
Peanut Butter Pretzel 70
Yogurt 100
Apple 65
Cajun Pork Loin 138
Sauteed Mushroom 110
Mixed Veggies 34

No comments:

Post a Comment