Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dunn... Dunn...Dunn

Sound effets (Dunn Dunn Dunn) it's arrived. The dreaded two piece I purchased for the contest at the gym. Part of me can't believe I'm going through with this. I mean who wants to see a fat chick in a two piece. Who ever created this rule has to have some sort of issues, lol. Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyways. The swim suit is cute - it looked great on the model and the color is beautiful. Seeing it on myself, umm not so pretty but that's what I'm entering the contest to change. Honestly, I have to say that although it's bad - it's not AS BAD as I thought it was going to be. Of course, my boobs are too big for the top, but that's nothing new. It's just ONE picture right? I decided to show you a picture of the dreaded two piece just so you can get a visual. I'm not sure if I will be brave enough to post the before picture.



Thursday nights I always do Zumba. Adrianna instructs on Thursdays and I always get a great work out. I can feel it in every muscle of my body. Unfortunately, she's been on vacation and we've had subs for a while now. Tonight Julia subbed. She has subbed once before, when I first started going. I remember her class was so challenging. I couldn't keep up. When I seen her tonight, I knew I was in for it! The energy was great though - and the best part - tonight I was able to keep up and got a GREAT workout. Seemed like everyone enjoyed the class, it was probably the most energetic I've seen the class (as a whole) get. Great work out @ zumba plus cardio with Rich. I really love that he comes to the gym to workout with me. I know it's his way of being supportive - and it makes me work out even harder. I call this time a date. It's the closest thing we've gotten to a real date in a long time. Now only if I can convince him we do not need to go have Cafe Bravo (the best Mexican restaurant I've eaten) after working out... at least I had a salad. :-/

4 comments:

  1. I must of missed what this contest was all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a contest Gold's Gym is having called know your own strength. You compete at the local level and if you win at the national level. They are judging on body transformation - weight loss, inches lost and toning. There are different groups for ages and genders. I think I blogged a little about it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Sara! You are going to look smoking hot in that 2 piece. =)Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pam. I don't think I'll ever look smoking hot in that 2 piece. You can't really tell from the picture but it's a pretty big size. But I will look hotter @ the end of the contest :)

    ReplyDelete