Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Two of Calorie Counting

Today's food challenges were a lot harder. I've thought about food literally ALL day. This morning at my meeting, they had donuts - my favorite with strawberry frosting and sprinkles. I didn't give in to temptation but let's face it, I was hungry or at least my eyes and brain said I was. Tuesdays always are challenging because they are my weigh in days, I ate light on Monday and continue to eat light until I weigh in Tuesday evening. Because of this, I usually eat heavy Tuesday night, right after working out. Probably not the best habit but since I know I'm counting my calories and trying to loose as much weight as possible to win the challenge at the gym, we did eat a lot better than other Tuesdays.

Adrienne has also challenged me to meal plan at least the night before. Today's meals were planned in advance but I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

Day Two
Calories
Breakfast
Protein Shake w/ Milk 270
Banana 200

Snack



Lunch
Salad w/ Tuna 386
Tuna 100
dressing 80
spinich 7
cucumber 8
Romaine Lettuce 2
Onion 4
Tomatoe 15
Avacado 60
Cheese 110
386
Snack
Pretzel Peanut Butter Nuggets 100
Peanut Butter 95


Dinner
Chicken Burritos 742
Beans 120
Tortilla 210
Cheese 110
Guacamole 110
Salsa 72
Chicken 120
742
Daily Calories 1793

No comments:

Post a Comment