Monday, January 11, 2010

Calorie Counting

Adrienne, my cousins wife and one of my followers here, has challenged me to count calories. I've been doing good losing weight but I haven't really counted calories. I've just been cautious about what I've been eating. So, today I took her challenge and wrote down everything I ate and tried to figure out my calories. Here is what I came up with:
Day One
Calories
Breakfast
Protein Shake w/ Water 130
Banana 200

Snack
Cashews (1/3 cup approx) 340
Cheese Stick 110

Lunch
Grilled Cheese 300

Snack
Pretzel Peanut Butter Nuggets 90
Yogurt 80
Sample @ Store 54

Dinner
Chicken Salad 371
chicken 120
dressing 45
spinich 7
cucumber 8
Romaine Lettuce 2
Onion 4
Tomatoe 15
Avacado 60
Cheese 110
371


Daily Calories 1675

I've been eating light on Mondays for a while, because I know I'm weighing myself on Tuesday and I kinda detox from the weekend. I had a good work out at the gym tonight in cardio kick boxing. I didn't get to do any weights afterward though - the gym was too crowded, probably because school started back today and people trying to work on the resolutions. I look forward to revisiting calories tomorrow, hopefully, I will get on this meal planning ideas that I keep tossing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment