Monday, October 4, 2010

Goals and Plan this week

Saturday is the big day - my first 10K. I'm so ready and excited about it. There are a few things I want to work on this week. Most of them are non-physical goals. But I am going to lay out my exercise plans ahead of time too, my running time will be far less this week, intentionally.

Monday - 60 minutes of Cycle
Tuesday - Body pump and Cycle
Weds - Cycle and Running
Thursday - Body Pump and Yoga
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 10K

I got up and did cycle this morning, I'm feel good and ready for the week. I need to tackle some personal goals this week including starting my comp exam and cleaning my house. Every day, I hope to clean something. Today I started with my desk and I'm going to work on laundry as well. I want to have a clean house by this weekend. Every room needs a little bit of work and organization. I'll feel so much better once this is done.

3 comments:

  1. That's a big workout week! I'm glad that you enjoy spin classes, because, I personally, despise them. maybe I just need to get a bit more fit in order to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kendra - this is a light week :X I'm a bit neurotic when it comes to exercise. I <3 spin but was intimidated by them for so long. They are hard though but I love hard. I know that's when my body is changing. I've seen a lot of results, especially in my legs since I began Spin. It makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.. my legs are totally firmer since Spin. I am with you on the house cleaning!! I HAVE to get it in order this week. Poor Davey. lol I still don't have a dryer.. laundry takes forever! But I don't mind. And potty training Shane 24/7 is so much work.. ugh. You are ready. go get em!

    ReplyDelete