Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hot 100 Week 4

  • Lose the 30 lbs
UPDATE: Weigh in today 189 lbs. - That is a 2lbs gain people! I'm hoping there was some inaccuracy in my scale or some other issue and it will dissappear the next time I weigh in BUT the truth of the matter is I ate poorly last week and didn't exercise much. :/
  • Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: Not any closer than I was last week.
  • Increase my running mileage.
UPDATE: Only ran once last week. I ran once already this week and will be running more.

Last weeks specific goals:
  1. Comp exam (still haven't started :X), - :X No progress and I just might have to forget about completing it this semester. I've got too much going on with the business.
  2. Organization and investment stuff, YES! HUGE progress has been made here. We've got the ball rolling on our investment. We sold a lot of our personal stuff, extra vehicle and come up with capital, purchased equipment and now it's all about licensing, insurance and paperwork stuff.
  3. Get to the gym/exercise in. - I got a short run on Weds night and then gym time on Friday. Better than nothing but not good enough for me.

This weeks goals:
1. Eat better.
2 Gym/exercise
3. Investment Stuff
4. Comp Exam
5. Clean house

2 comments:

  1. So excited for the business goal! Awesome! God is good!!!! Everyone is super busy all the sudden this/last week, so don't feel bad about it. Life happens!!! =) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let the scale get you down. Sometimes, even amongst perfect behavior, the scale doesn't cooperate.

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete