Monday, October 25, 2010

The difference a year can make...


My friend, Judi has the best Halloween party every year. Everyone dresses up and it's a guaranteed good time. This year was no different. Last October, I had just began to start my journey. I had already lost a few pounds by Halloween but nothing major. I was really close to my before weight. I've lost 70+ lbs but gained so much more. What a difference a year can make.


When I walked in, a few friends that I hadn't seen in a while, had asked if that was me. They were shocked! All night, everyone kept telling me how great I looked. It really felt good. I felt really confident and well, HOT! I had a great time and am really proud of my accomplishment and where I am on my journey. I'm getting more and more comfortable with my body everyday yet continue to work towards my goal.




Here are some pictures I gathered to highlight the difference one year can make:


Judi & I 2009

Judi, Chas, & 1 2010

Elyssa, Leanne, Judi, Sara (me), Marcela 2009

Sara (me), Judi, Leanne, Elyssa 2010


Group of girls at the party, 2009. I am on the far right, the girl next to me was VERY pregnant.

Elyssa, me, Zumara and Jennifer 2010

1 comment: