Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 3

79 more days in 2010 and in the Hot 100. Here is where I stand in working towards my goals:
  • Lose the 30 lbs
UPDATE: Weigh in today 187 lbs. I'm bloated no change on the scale today. I think the scale will change tomorrow, when the bloat is gone. I weighed less over the weekend.
  • Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: Not yet, but getting closer. I will probably meet this goal near the end of the Hot 100.
  • Increase my running mileage.
UPDATE: Completed my first 10K race on Saturday 1 hour 5 minutes.


Goals to work on this week:
  1. Comp exam (still haven't started :X),
  2. organization and investment stuff,
  3. get to the gym/exercise in.

I know I have a crazy busy week. Yesterday, we randomly ended up in the bay area for the entire day. I didn't make it to the gym, which was fine because I was still very sore. Today I have bible study and softball stuff tonight. It's going to be a long day.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10k race!! That is amazing!!! And i hate being bloated... its BS! :D have a great day!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the race - that is a great accomplishment!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both - and welcome to my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing an amazing job! I am dreaming about the day I can run a 5K. I can't even imagine a 10K. You've accomplished great things already. I'm sure there are many more still to come.

    Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A single-digit size-sooo close-so cool!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your 10K if I didn't already tell you! And good luck with your exam. .I know you will do great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though you haven't accomplished all your goals you are doing a great job at working towards them. Finishing a 10K is an amazing feet which Im sure most people wouldn't even be able to do! Its ok to take a break from the gym once and a while. There are other ways to workout!
    www.universalhealthinfo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Success sounds like it is in your sights! Woot!

    ReplyDelete