Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/19

Yesterday morning was a struggle for me to get out of the house. My 3 year old, was extra slow and just not motivated enough to want to get to the gym before 8:30 am. Finally, I got her out of the house and was putting her in the car, when I felt something wet! Not good! She peed her pants! Frustrated, we have to go back inside and change.

Ok, so we're changed back in the car and on our way. The roads near my house have been tore up for months. The city is replacing the waterlines, sidewalks and who knows what else. As I drive past the construction crew, I notice someone waved at me. I waved and then realized it was an old friends ex husband. Yeah, I know I said, ex husband but he really was a good guy. They were both just too young and immature to make the marriage work, it's sad. Since I was already late to the gym, I stopped and talked to him for a while, it's been a good 6 years or so since I've seen him.

Once I got to the gym, I did weight training on the floor then cycle. I had a great workout. I felt so much better and was able to have more patience with my daughter. I ate a healthy lunch. Rich and I ended up spending most of the afternoon and evening working on the investment stuff and didn't get home until after 9 last night. We didn't eat until around 8, luckily my mom made us food. It wasn't as healthy as a dinner I would have made but it wasn't fast food and it was tasty. I was hungry and very appreciative.

2 comments:

  1. That's great you went even though late.. it's hard to go when you know your going to miss a class. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about choices. The choice to still make it to the gym is awesome! Keep it up. And your right, eating at your mothers is so much better than fast food. Great choice! Keep working on you hot 100 goals.

    ReplyDelete