Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hot 100 - Week 5

  • Lose the 30 lbs
UPDATE: Weigh in today 186 lbs! 3 lb loss from last week! 2 of which have been gained and lost before. So really 1 pound closer to my Hot 100 goal.
  • Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: I bought a few new things at Anchor Blue this weekend - a teen store! I'm getting smaller.
  • Increase my running mileage.
UPDATE: I didn't run much last week. Between the rain and me being sick it made it difficult to get running time in. I registered for the 10K mud run this weekend and am excited about it.

Last weeks specific goals:
1. Eat better. - Did much better
2 Gym/exercise - Got in 5 days of working out!
3. Investment Stuff - Made huge progress
4. Comp Exam - No progress and have officially thrown the towel in.
5. Clean house - Progress made on the kitchen but then I got sick ...

This weeks specific goals:
1. Exercise/Run
2. Eat Well
3. Clean/Organize House

7 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss!! Yippee! Are you running a 10K this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - 10K Down and Dirty Mud Run in Sac on Sunday. :) It won't be a "fast" run but it will be a hard run! I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! How exciting!! That's gonna be so much fun. Take a lot of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check out the Spartan Race I found it to be a great training goal http://www.spartanrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Spartan Race looks like a great time. Unfortunately, the nearest race is 6+ hours away from my home AND on the day we are celebrating my niece's birthday. :)

    I have a few other events that I'm planning on doing and training for. I'm hoping to take the big leap and register for this run for new years:

    http://www.brazenracing.com/newyearrun.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the weight loss. You're doing so well and as always are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure feels good to get smaller. You're doing great!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete