Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crazy Week

This week has been crazy, as if you couldn't tell by the lack of blogging. I haven't made it to the gym at all. I ran about 3 miles last night. I hope to run again tonight after the kids go to bed. I've had a busy day, substitute teaching at the high school. I have a softball board meeting tonight. I'm already exhausted and have a headache.


Good news, things are really coming together with our families investment. Which has thrown me off my schedule this week. I think I needed a break from the gym though, I had been feeling burnt out. Hopefully, when I'm able to return to my normal schedule that isn't an issue.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that everything is going well, hope things will calm down a bit and give you a little downtime to blog!

    ReplyDelete