Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hot 100 Week 2 Update

There are 86 more days left of 2010. 14 fewer days, than when I started the Hot 100.
Two weeks ago, I defined my hot 100 goals:
  • Lose the 30 lbs
UPDATE: Weigh in yesterday: 187 lbs, 2 lbs lighter than last week.
  • Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: My clothes are feeling a bit bigger. Not yet ready for a smaller size, but I'm noticing more room.
  • Increase my running mileage.
UPDATE: Ran 26.5 miles total miles last week. My long run was 6.5 miles.

I'm satisfied with my progress thus far on my physical goals. I need to focus more time on my non-physical /personal goals. Especially my comprehensive exam for my MA.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great with your physical goals, I am excited to continue to watch your progress. Good luck with all of your goals, whether physical or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and good luck with your thesis and exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update for this week! Woot!

    ReplyDelete