Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big FAT liar

It's that time again, time to renew my drivers license. I didn't get the form in the mail and so I had to go down to DMV. Luckily, wait time wasn't too bad. But I had to fill out the dreaded form, you know the one that asks all your personal info: name, address, height, weight, etc. While, I know how much I weigh, I didn't really know what to put on my ID. I thought about it for a while. My last ID said I weighed 180lbs and honestly, one of my goals was to actually weigh 180lbs while the license was still valid. I'm so so close but not in the 180's yet. Bummer.
So with my new license, I thought should I put my current weight, should I put 180, or something else? After long though, I decided to put one of my goal weights 165. Yeah, I realize I'm still in the 190's but honestly I know I don't look 190 lbs anymore. 165 is really close to my goal weight and I think might be realistic for me to attain. Plus, it's doesn't sound obese to me for my frame. I think it might be my body's natural weight as it's close to what I weighed before kids. I didn't want to live with my current weight on my ID for the next 5 years. I don't plan on being at this weight next month let alone 5 years from now. So I thought if I'm going to keep this for 5 years, in 5 years from now and today what would be a weight I would be happy looking at and might seem not too unrealistic. 165 is where I settled. So yeah, I might be a big fat liar for now, but soon I hope to be 165.

Today, I did 45 minutes of zumba and 60 mins of cycle at the gym. I hope to get some running and swimming in tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're a big fat liar at all...as a matter of fact this reminds me of what the bible says about speaking about those things that aren't as though they are!!! That's exactly what you've done. And before you know it that's exactly where you'll be!!!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have an award for you over at my blog. Come by when you can and get it.

    http://mindingmyweigh.blogspot.com/

    Blessings,
    Kimberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 160 on my license as well. I was about 175 when I said that.. in hopes to be back 15 pounds down. Oh my.. who would have known I would have gone up to 244?? Wowsers. Anyways.. I think you did the right thing cause when you meet your goal your license will totally bug you. LOL

    ReplyDelete