Friday, September 10, 2010

9 days and counting down!

I'm so proud of myself. I went to bed at a simi-normal hour last night but I didn't actually fall asleep until around 2 am. I planned on being at the 5:30 AM spin class. I've never been a morning person. It takes everything I have to wake up and get out of the house before 8 am. I knew the early morning class was the best way to get my exercise in today because I planned on subbing. So with only 3 hours of sleep, I got up and went to the gym and rocked that spin bike! Would you believe the 5:30 am class was completely full and two women were turned away. Who knew so many people liked to workout THAT early! Crazy, I know.

After the gym, I came home got the girls and I ready for a very full day. I even made oatmeal for breakfast. Except for the lack of sleep, I really felt great today -- All day. Yeah my legs are tired and now I have a headache due to lack of sleep but I have a feeling that will all be better in the morning.

My husband informed me tonight that if I continue to get up at 5 am to go to the gym, I better get my own alarm clock! ha ha ha - poor guy!

1 comment: