Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend + Weigh In

Oye Vey the weekend! I didn't work out at all, which is normal for me. I like to take the weekend off and just be with the family. We're usually do something active but it's a fun activity. This weekend, we ended up going camping. It's hunting season (archery) so Rich has been going hunting every chance he gets and he really wanted us to go along. Reluctantly, I decided to go last minute this weekend. I had a really good time with our family, plus my mom and Tom. Before I headed out of town, I had to get some food. We stopped at Raley's, I bought two packs of cookies, one mixed pack with chocolate chips and sprinkles (they were huge), and the other sugar cookie with frosting - YUM! It probably wasn't the best buy because I was hungry when I went into the store and I thought I could just have a few and eat them while camping and share with the fam. Umm... no I ate half the frosted cookies on the drive up! Pretty much set the pace for the whole weekend - bad eating choices. We took the girls on one long hike while we were there and the rest of the time I hung around camp with the kids. Mariyn got a lot of practice in with her bow and I enjoyed shooting it too. I think we really needed the family time because Rich has been working so much. We got home late Sunday night and ate dinner out.

Monday, the girls and I went shopping, swam and they their pictures taken. I'm really excited to get them back. They had 3 outfit changes and I just know they're going to turn out great. Oh and we had Pizza for dinner last night.

I didn't go to the gym Fri-Monday so yeah it was a really long weekend. I didn't want to go today either (especially after last Tuesday's incident with the instructor). But I did. I knew I would regret it if I didn't. So body pump, cycle and weigh in this morning. I got a great workout my triathlon is only 12 days away! I'm still in need of stuff (wetsuit, shoes and of course money) and trying not to worry. I'm sure it will all workout.

I weighed in today at 192. No loss to report, I wasn't expecting any after I ate as badly as I did this weekend and so carb heavy. Refocusing and I'll do better this week. I'm glad I was able to maintain.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got time for family!!! Sounds great. I am so excited for you for your triathlon coming up!! The girls photos look great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm excited for the triathlon too :) Ready to meet my goal and make my next. I LOVE the pics of Mariyn and can't wait to see the rest. I know the best is yet to come. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on the weigh in, maintaining is great! Praying that all goes well in preparations for your triathlon, how exciting!

    I left you an award over on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete