Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27

My kid's have been sick. After a long weekend of sleepless nights, I took Amelia to the doctor this morning, the diagnosis, Croupe. The doctor gave us a steriod and she should be better soon. Good news, the prescription she gave us was an office sample, so I don't have to buy anything else! One less thing to worry about! I really feel like life in general is spirling out of control quickly. God's in control I tell myself, and I know he is, yet it's hard to see.

I didn't get to the gym this morning because I took Amelia to the doctor. Really, her health is more important than gym time. With her being sick, I might miss the gym more than I would like. But that's ok. I am going to accomodate where/when I can. Diet will be key this week.

Mini goal this week: Run. It's been a few weeks since I've gotten in any significant running time. I love running, you can do it nearly any time, any place and little money or equipment is needed. It's a huge stress reliever for me and is often when I talk to God the most. I'm planning on running tonight. It just might give me the peace I need.

This weekend is the Princess Promenade ride I promised Mariyn. I still need to pay and register for that. Money is tight, but it's important to Mariyn and I know God will provide.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Amelia is feeling better soon! Sick kids are no fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Amelie, she'll be better soon! I know it's hard on the mom when kids are sick, too. I hope you get to get some running in!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete