Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Accountability

Amelia still had a slight fever this morning, but I can tell this cold is on it's way out. She has more energy and after taking her medication has been off running around the house. As long as she is sick, I won't be able to make it to the gym during the day. I might try to go at night, once Richard is home or I will run again.

Since it's Tuesday, it's my weigh in day. I said that I was going to make sure I was accountable each week with my weigh ins. It's been since September 7th since I had an "official weigh in" at the gym. I have weighed myself a few times at home but not reported them as official. My scale at home is fairly close to the trainers scale but I fluctuate a lot in weight throughout the week. So I've always tried to only use the gym scale as official.

That's not going to stop me today though. Even though I'm not going to the gym this morning because Amelia is sick, I weighed in at home. 189.4 lbs! It's 3lbs less than my last official weigh in but a half a pound heavier than my last unofficial weigh in. Officially it means a loss of 69 lbs since last October. I'm happy with that. I'm hoping for a big loss next Tuesday, October 5th. It marks ONE YEAR since I've started my journey. I'm not where I thought I would be but I'm so much better off than where I was. Praise God for giving me the strength, determination and courage to stick with it for one year!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss. My total loss is 65 pounds so I know how good that feels. So glad you little one is feeling better. A sick child takes a toll on the whole household!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss! Sick kids are such a challenge!! Hope she' feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Great job!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete