Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 10 countdown to TRI

I was so hungry yesterday, all day just uncontrollably hungry. Maybe my metabolism was really high because of all the early morning activity. I felt like I could eat anything and everything and still wasn't satisfied, I was starving. Weird.

I can normally control myself better but yesterday I just ate whatever. Tortilla chips, dip, I was so hungry and I need to go grocery shopping. Most of the food left in the house is stuff the hubby bought and not good and healthy. Even though I ate poorly most of the day, I ate healthy for dinner, baked chicken, seasoned with a bit of garlic salt, Couscous, and mixed veggies. My body felt happy after that, and very satisfied.

This morning, I had a protein shake and a bowl of cereal (honey bunches of oats) before going to the gym. Then a Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich from subway for lunch.

10 days until Triathlon, so I've been thinking about my training schedule:

Fri: 5:30 am cycle, yeah I know it's early and I'm not a morning person but I am substitute teaching tomorrow so it will be good for me to get in my workout early. I have a friend from the gym calling me, to make sure I go.

Sat: off

Sunday:
Swim, Bike, Run (cycle at the gym is 9am)

Monday
: cycle

Tues: body pump and cycle

Weds: Swim, Bike, Run (cycle is at 9:30 am)

Thurs: Body pump, Cycle. Thursday will be my last day to really work out before the TRI on Sunday. I want my body to get some rest and rejuvenate so I can give it my best on Sunday.

Fri
: Tahoe ( I plan on doing a very short run, to get acclimated with the elevation).

Sat
: Off Happy 29th Birthday to me

Sun
: Tahoe Tri :) I'm so ready for this!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! That's what I would do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bible study starts up again on Tuesday, so I'm going to have to make an adjustment to my schedule to include that... that's ok though :) Gotta make time for God :)

    ReplyDelete