Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Awards, Game and Recognition



I guess it's time for some fun stuff. A few weeks ago, I was given an award from two fellow bloggers and supporters,

First, Kimberlynn at Minding my Weigh gave me my first blog award on 9/1. Yeah, I was slow to getting around to it, but I did appreciate the award very much. It's nice to be noticed:


Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment on their blog.

-10 things I like-
1. The beach 2. Travel 3. Softball 4. Swimming Running 6. Sweets 7. Family 8. Hanging out with friends 9. Shopping (when I have $) 10. Socializing

Today, I was given an award from Jennifer at Living a Changed Life I got to pick my award. I was hoping for the tastiest award with the fewest amount of calories, it was a tough call but I went with this:



Plus I was asked these questions in a game (again a while back) by Erica at Journey of a Fat Girl:

1. What song would be the theme song, to the soundtrack of your life? Amazing Grace

2. What is something you do, that most people would find odd?
I can pick things up with my toes? I can pinch?

3. What's your favorite genre of movies?
Comedy - everyone loves a funny movie.

4. If you had to move to another country, which country would you move to?
I'm not really sure. I really love this country and I've really only been to Canada and Mexico, very briefly. It would have to be a tropical paradise without too much humidity. I'd really like to travel all over.

5. Favorite food for breakfast?
Fruit filled crapes, they are heavenly.

6. Favorite season & why?
Summer - I love to swim, I love the weather and to be outdoors.

7. One thing you got for Christmas as a kid that was important to you?
Christmas was always a big deal in my house growing up. I always got what I wanted, no matter how ridiculous it was (i.e. Metal detector). I really think the most important thing I got for Christmas was the spirit of the season and great memories. Really, what better gift is there?


8. What would your dream vacation consist of?
Oh can I answer that the same way I answered # 4. I'd love to have the opportunity to travel all over the world. But if that wasn't possible, I'd love to take a cross country road trip with my family. When I was in junior high my parents did that with us. Really it was some of the best memories I have as a child.

My questions for you:
1. What is the thing you feel most accomplished about?
2. Where do you live and what do you like about it?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. If money wasn't an issue what would you do with your free time?
5. What is one thing you haven't done but wish you had?
6. Describe a perfect day?
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. What is your favorite holiday?

Now it's time to pay it forward, you get to pick your choice of an award PLUS questions and answers:


Jen at A Journey through Randomness
Pamela at It's a Wheat Life
Sharon at Gains and Losses
Jess(ica) at Rotundrevolution
Adrienne at Chronicles of a Curvy Housewife
Keelie at Real Fat
Kendra at Totally the Turtle
Previously Plump
Erica
Kimberlynn ( you have to pick a different award, ha ha)



Have fun :D

1 comment: