Thursday, March 18, 2010

Zumba Me Up

Zumba was great tonight, just what I needed a little pick me up. I didn't get to Zumba at all last week and I really missed it. I worked out my legs hard with the weights for about an hour before class. Then did Zumba. My rump was really sore from yesterdays workout. I was surprised in a good way. Change must be happening. Many of the regulars commented on how much thinner I look, it was nice to hear. Even though, I know the scale didn't change in the last few weeks, it sort of confirms that my body is in deed changing - getting more muscular. I wanted to try Yoga today but I didn't remember in time for this mornings class and I couldn't make the evening class. I was thinking it would be a nice stretch and pre-run workout. Only two more days until my 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment