Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Busy

It's been another great day. Amelia and I went to Costco this morning. Got tons of great food...and samples! Yumm... They had lemon cookies and chips. So delicious. I haven't had either in such a long time. I figured a sample was probably ok. It's not like I'm cheating on my diet and the sample seemed to be great portion control... ok ok, so maybe I feel like I cheated because I haven't had any of these type of treats for a long time. Oh but it was worth it! After school, I pitched a few buckets of wiffle balls to Mariyn. She really loves softball and I love spending the quality time with her.

While we were out, a dog wandered by. He was older, yellow lab seemed friendly so we took him in. It seems we're always rescuing dogs since we moved into this house. Mariyn says we have a dog rescuing business. Not any profit in it, but it is rewarding to help a doggy get home safe to it's family. As soon as we found the dog, it was time to get ready for the gym. Monday night is kickboxing, always a great class! After the class, I came home and walked the dog we found around the neighborhood in hopes of finding it's owner. I walked down my street until the end with no luck. Then I thought, I'll text my friend, she lives in my neighborhood and knows EVERYONE. If someone by her is missing their dog, she'll know. Funny thing is, it ended up being HER dog! What are the odds! I've been to her house a few times and didn't know they had dogs. Just Saturday she we were talking about dogs and I remembered she said she had 2. Had she not said anything, I probably wouldn't have thought to check with her. Anyways, she lives in the complete opposite direction that I was walking... so I ended up walking about 2.25 miles to help the dog find it's home. AFTER kickboxing. My legs are tired!

I noticed I forgot to blog again on Friday. Geesh, guess I'm slacking. I notice that when most of my friends don't blog about their weightloss/goal it's because they have temporarily fallen off track. Well, that is not the case for me. I've just been super busy between softball, family and the gym. But I will say, I've not been as careful with my diet this week. I have felt ravenous at times and well, too tired to cook. I think I've made good choices overall. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow during weigh in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment