Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skipped a day ...

Late last night, I realized I didn't blog yesterday. Opps! I'm shocked I forgot. I decided that it must not have been that eventful if I forgot to document my day and I decided it would be ok if I just went to bed. If you really need to know, I had a great workout and run w/ Clare. Then had softball practice. Yesterday was one of those days when you're running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Too much to do and of course if you're not running late your waiting around on someone else. Yeah it was that sort of day. When we finally got home I was so tired I didn't even want to cook. I convinced Rich we should just go out to eat, I was so tired. But once he mentioned Taco Bell, I miraculously found the energy to stick to my diet and just cook.

1 comment: