Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Questionable Loss?

Got up bright and early to do my body pump and cycle. I was a little sore from my new exercise yesterday. Not too bad, but I can feel it! My body felt a little tired, like I had to push myself harder to workout. Especially through cycle, I swore my legs weighed a ton. I did it though and I feel so good.

I'm not really sure what to say about weigh in Tuesday. The trainer scale was out of battery or just not working. So I have no idea what I weighed this week on that scale. I was talking to one of the trainers and he told me how to calibrate the scale in the locker room. I'm a little hesitant to go by this scale because I know how inconsistent it's been, even though I calibrated it myself. According to that scale, I was 211. A 5lbs loss from last week. It's hard to really say that loss is accurate though. So I weighed myself at home too (it's been more consistent with the trainer scale, but I'm leary of it too). It said 213lbs - a 3lbs loss from last week. So I'll leave you with this, I had a loss. Not really sure how much of a loss. I'll take the 3lbs and celebrate that because it's probably more accurate than a 5lbs loss and I'll get confirmation whenever the trainer scale is working again. For now, I'll say I'm -45lbs! What a great milestone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Wait for me!! I am trying to catch up but you are too fast for me! lol Good job girly!

    ReplyDelete