Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clothes!

I was standing in my room last night talking to Rich. I noticed a pile of my pants in his closet, my clothes are kept in the spare room. These pants were ones that I had grown out of... many of them that I thought I would never wear again, in a range of sizes. Immediately, I began trying things on. Many of them still don't fit- a lot of them are out of style - but some of them did fit! Actually 3 pairs of pants (2 pair of jeans), 1 denim capri, and some shorts! How exciting! I've been wanting jeans so badly.

I was still a bit emotional, and embarrassed trying things on. Every pair, Rich asked, what size are those? When was the last time you wore them? He was trying to be supportive but trying on clothes has been an emotional nightmare for me over the years. Many of the things, I bought last time I lost weight (due to gallstones) were still too small. Hopefully, in a couple more weeks. I had lots of express jeans, from before I had children - that were still too small. Hopefully, when I'm at my goal - even though I fully intend on buying a lot of new clothes. It will be exciting to see these fit again.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love that! I can't wait to fit into my old clothes too. Mostly size 14's. Almost there! You are doing great! How was your weekend? Seems like your weigh ins come so fast! lol

    ReplyDelete