Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Milestone Loss

Had a great workout today, body pump and cycle. My legs were tired from my extra long walk yesterday and my wrist is sore. I'm not really sure what I did to it, but it's been bothering me since last week. I thought I slept on it wrong but it still hurts and it's been nearly a week. I'm starting to wonder if I should go to the doctor but I don't really want another bill especially if there is nothing they can do for it and it will heal on it's own. The weather has been beautiful lately, sunny and warm. Perfect for outdoor activities and grilling BUT the forecast says it will be raining most of this week. I guess, I should be thankful it's this week and not next. Next week Mariyn is on Spring break. I'm so looking forward to it.

Weigh in today was AWESOME! Best loss I've had in a long time, which is probably not a direct result of this week but a combination of the previous few little to no loss weeks. This week I lossed 5lbs! Which leads me to my biggest weight loss milestone yet -52lbs! WOW! God is so good and I am half way to my goal!

As I write this, someone was knocking on my door. Inviting them to their church. A new church in town, Lighthouse Baptist Church. I talked to him for a bit. Even though, I'm not baptist-- they hold a special place in my heart. Always reminds me of my family and just how truly great God is. He is always there. Always.

3 comments:

  1. Sara, Lighthouse Baptist Church is such an awesome church!!!! You and your family should go on Easter morning!! The pastor and his wife are from San Jose, went to Golden State Baptist Church in Santa Clara, and are great friends of our Pastor here in Lancaster, Paul Chappell. That is so the Lord!! How awesome is our God! We are contacting Pastor Azzarello to visit his church and see if we can get support from them for our moving by faith to Oahu. Hope we can visit them, and you of course!
    Great job on the weight loss!! Being faithful always pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is their second time coming to our door. Last time I seen Davey, I told him someone came to my door from a new baptist church in town and he LOOKED a lot like Davey. Young and handsome. If / When you visit, you'll get to see our house! We will probably visit the church... don't know when but I do like to visit new churches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to visit you guys! I am really planning our calendar to try to go to as many churches where our family live so we can see all our family before we move. I just talked to Davey and he was like,"Wow!! Praise the Lord! That is such an answer to prayer. I have been praying that Sara and her family would find a good church to go to!" he was all excited! lol

    ReplyDelete