Monday, March 15, 2010

Exhaustion

My brothers 3 kids spent the night last night and stayed until about 4 this afternoon. They didn't have school today, but Mariyn did. Let me tell you I am exhausted, my brothers kids can be very rowdy. I took them to the park and played softball with them for over an hour. Plus, I pitched them wiffle balls here at home for a while. When they left, I laid Amelia down for a nap and fell asleep myself. I didn't want to get up but I knew I would feel bad if I didn't make it to the gym. I barely made it in time - and I just did cardio kickboxing. Every move seemed super challenging today - and it was just the regular routine. There weren't very many people in class tonight - maybe 10. With the time change, I bet a lot of regulars were extra tired and just didn't make it. I know tonight, I was thinking of all the reasons I didn't want to go to the gym - or at least go as much. Must be the gorgeous weather contributing to my lack of enthusiasm. I really don't want to get burnt out...

1 comment:

  1. You always work so hard. Cardio Kick boxing is good for a day you watched kids and played outside all day!! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete