Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weigh In

Yeah, Tuesday Weigh in....what to say what to say. I'm so tired of hovering around the 200lbs mark. It's frustrating! I want to be in 100's already! I thought for sure I'd be there this weigh in. I was proud of myself for being able to not weigh in last week and continue on with diet and exercise. I thought I did well with food and working out last week but I guess I could have done better. That's the thing though, we can always do better, right? Or at least that's my perspective and probably part of my problem!

I did weigh in at 201 today, so I lost 1 pound in the last too weeks. Good that it's a loss not enough to satisfy me though. Guess I'm gonna have to try harder because I WANT to LOSE this weight not maintain it.

I'm watching my niece and nephew for a while, so this morning I had 4 kids to get ready: Mariyn for school, Amelia, Victoria and Ryan for the gym. I signed them up for unlimited child care at the gym so I can continue to go even though I'm babysitting. I was pretty proud of myself for getting them all out of the house before 8 am to make it in time for class this morning. Not an easy feet and really not easy for a non-morning person like myself. :)

At the gym, I did body pump and cycle. We have a new instructor for body pump and I worked it hard! The class was completely full and very challenging. I pushed myself to do cycle afterward. It was rough. This afternoon, I walked the kids to get Mariyn from school, it's about 1 mile round trip. Every little bit of exercise counts right?

2 comments:

  1. JOOC, how many calories do you eat daily? 200 is one of the hardest hurdles to break but you will do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally around 1600 but to be honest, I don't count that closely. I eat healthy for the most part and practice portion control.

    ReplyDelete