Monday, May 31, 2010

Pics

I borrowed my mom's camera and finally was able to upload some pics. I've still got a lot of work to go, I know and these aren't traditional progress pics, just pics that were taken of me. I notice I'm still very critical of myself in photos and I'm almost always behind the camera. . . making it a little challenging to get a pic of me! ha ha



Mariyn took this picture of me yesterday at Cherry Lake. Self portrait earlier in the month. Total boob shot, I know wasn't intended but I really do like the way my top half is shaping up, notice you can see my muscle tone and bones. I'm hoping to get a full body swim suit pic up as a better progress picture soon!



5 comments:

  1. love the pics!!! that shirt is SO pretty and an awesome color on you, and the boob shot is hawwwt, you are looking FAB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!!!!! Mariyn is a good little photographer as well. Keep up the good work. You should be very proud of yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps where did you get your swim suit? I can't find one to fit my chest... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. :)

    Adrienne - I've been buying my swimsuits from Newport-news.com I've had good luck measuring and finding the right size.

    ReplyDelete