Thursday, May 20, 2010

Double Duty

Clare and I decided to run today. We got in a good 30 minute run on the treadmill. Today, I actually out ran Clare, imagine that! Not in distance though but she had to stop and take a breather before I did. I'm not sure what distance I ran, I think about 2.5 miles because I have a bad habit of accidentally hitting the emergency stop button. Darn it!

I'm so exhausted from babysitting. I love my niece and nephew and they are great kids but taking care of a 2, 3, and 4 year old most of the day is tiring let alone all week. They seem to be enjoying it here though and all of them have fun at the gym. I just keep trying to keep them busy.

This evening I went back to the gym and did weights with Richard. I got in a good session and hit the weights hard on my legs. Watching myself in the mirror, I feel like I look totally different than before. I have noticeable collar bones and my face is thinning. I have a more distinct jaw line. A lot of people keep saying I look very trim and thin from behind. Not really sure what that is supposed to mean about the front. LOL but I think they are trying to compliment me. I know I've got major boob issues and a baby pouch, like a kangaroo for the tummy. That is my biggest problem area. Some of it seems like extra skin but a lot of it seems like fat. I did 100 crunches on the ab machine tonight, keep trying to isolate the area in hopes the fat goes away... Someday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment