Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Milestone

I got a great workout today in body pump and cycle. Woke up early made it to the gym by 8 am. Even though I've been doing this routine for months, getting up and getting out of the house is still a challenge for me. Every Tuesday morning I try to convince myself I don't need to get up and it's ok if I don't make it to body pump. But as soon as I start with the excuses, I know it's time to get up and out of bed. I'm so glad I did today.

Weigh in today was a milestone! 2 pound loss this week not a huge loss but a loss again! So what's the milestone you ask? I'm no longer a two hundred pounder! Today I weighed in at One hundred ninty-nine pounds! Yep ONE HUNDRED you see that! LOL

I am really starting to see my bone structure, muscle tone. It's been a long time since I was under 200 lbs. I got down to 180 lbs in 2005 because I was sick (gallstones) not because I was dieting and exercising. I lost the weight really quickly and gained it back really quickly too. Really, that is the smallest I've been since I've had children. Want to know what? I still have some of the clothes I wore then and I was trying them on the other day and they FIT! Snug I must admit but they did fit! A couple more weeks and I'll be able to wear them in public! I've noticed my gym clothes are getting big on me again -- yeah the size medium ones that I blogged about a while back are starting to sag and I'm in dire need of new tank tops and new bras. You can actually place your entire hand in the cup of my bra. The same cup that runnith over with boobage just a few months ago.

One of the biggest changes I've noticed late is I have a lot more noticeable bone structure. My bones are petitie, not medium not large. I am definitely not a big boned girl. On the other hand, my muscle mass is very large. Which creates beautiful curves. I've had so many women come up and compliment me on my curves and shape from behind. Yeah the front still needs some work. I've got to bust the rest of this gut and my thighs.

Officially, I've lost 59 lbs. 41 lbs more to go to hit my goal of losing 100 lbs. Then I plan on re-evaluating my shape, my fitness level and possible goal.


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I m so jealous!! I am almost there too!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete