Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazy

Really that's all I can say is life has been crazy lately. Every day seems busy. Yesterday, I got up early got Mariyn ready for school and drove Amelia to my mom's. Which is a good 45 miles and made it back to Mariyn's school for her walking field trip before 9:30. We walked to the science fair as her field trip about a mile and a half round trip. My brother was at my house putting in a new double oven we found last weekend at a garage sale. Then, I went to the gym ran 2.5 miles with Clare. Next thing I knew, it was time to pick up Mariyn from school. Mariyn and I picked Amelia up from my mom's, then softball practice, a meeting with roofer and a board meeting for softball. I didn't get home until after 10pm! Crazy, at which time, I gave in and ate Mountain Mike's Pizza. I was starving and I know it wasn't the best choice but it was food and I was so hungry. I admit it, I ate Pizza. Sinful, I know but I am doing better with diet and exercise overall this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment