Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer

Summer officially starts today in this household! So excited for all it has in store. Mariyn had a half day today. My plan was to get her and then go directly to the gym for an hour workout. Well, that was until I couldn't find my keys! I spent a long while looking for them and ended up being a bit late to get Mariyn and even later to get to the gym. I still got to workout but not as long as I would have liked. Clare and I did about 40 - 45 minutes of weights.

I bought a bike trailer for Amelia from craigslist today. I'm hoping to get it all hooked up tomorrow and try it out. I'm sure Amelia is going to LOVE it and it will give me a great workout pulling her along. The lady I bought it from was very over weight. I felt the urge to share my story with her. I feel so bad seeing people that over weight because I know exactly how helpless they feel.

I went to the grocery store tonight and bought stuff for dinner -- Stir Frye. Yumm yumm... Of course, I had to walk through the bakery. My biggest weakness. I made it through with out buying anything. Well, until they had a display of two bite brownies in the middle of the store! AHhh... my weakness. I bought them and of course, ate a few too many. They're all gone now but I shard them with the family. After I ate more than my fair share! Opps! :-X Guess I should do better tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! We really need a trailer for the boys! How much was it and is it nice? (If you don't mind me asking). Davey and I both have a bike now, and we want to go together but need a trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in good shape, barely used and we paid $60. It's bell brand, not a top notch brand but it seems nice enough. I posted a wanted ad on craigslist. I've seen some inexpensive ones at Target and Walmart.com about $90 but range to several hundred dollars. I feel like we got an ok deal, not the best but I didn't pay retail and I'm sure I can get my money out of it when we're done using it.

    ReplyDelete