Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 20

I just counted and I've been working out for the past 20 weeks! WOW! Talk about a milestone! I have big plans for week 20! Weigh in day is tomorrow - I'm hoping for a big loss! -40lbs here I come! I worked hard last week. I made ok (not great food choices) over the weekend. 20 weeks and I haven't hit a plateau! Awesome feeling! I'm just so optimistic about where the next 20 weeks will take me. I'm also officially half way in the Gold's Gym contest! Woo Woo

The nutrition seminar was really informative. Richard went too and my non-vegetable eating husband must have been paying attention. He came home and ate his veggies! AMAZING - I've been trying to convince him to do that for years. We got a ton of sample Nutrilite products and I will soon be selling them - available via a website or personal order. I'm excited about the opportunity to earn extra income and receive a discount on high quality products. I will update more on this as I get more information. I'm hoping this opportunity grows and can help supplement our income so I can stay at home longer with my kids.

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time at my aunts. I love seeing my family. Plus it was nice to see Adrienne in person - you look great! I'm so proud of her for sticking with it! Sunday was such a wet and busy day we didn't get to do anything active but we did eat good. I practiced portion control. My aunt and I woke up early and went to her gym, a YMCA. It was so nice! We did part of a body sculpting class (we were late, big surprise, lol) and went for a walk along a trail in the nearby park. It was such a beautiful day. Sherri - I thought of you today and your gym. Now, I officially have gym envy and I told Richard I wanted to move. Probably not gonna happen- but you can't blame a girl for trying. My best friend also lives near my aunt, so we got to meet up and have girl talk. It was so nice. I felt so blessed this weekend. I even made it back in time for my cardio kick boxing class,which was GREAT! Had a delicious salsa salad for dinner and I'm feeling GREAT!

3 comments:

  1. Awe! Thank you Sara!! You look great too!! You can really tell you've lost a lot of weight. It was great spending time with you! it's motivating. Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!! I will be checking in bright and early! lol Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny. I had to giggle. Typically, when you see the title Week 20. You immediately think of the 20th week of pregnancy. Yours is a totally different metamorphis.
    You are doing so awesome!
    I'm glad you got the opportunity to do the trail run in the park. I love my Y for those reasons too. Nice facility and great area.

    What is salsa salad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri - LOL I didn't think of week 20 that way at all, but you're totally right! ;-)

    I love Salsa. I make fresh salsa often and put it on everything. Monday night is always salad night but I just didn't feel like using dressing so I dumped Salsa on top instead. It's a healthy choice and full of flavor. It gives your salad a little kick. I'll make one again and photograph it for you.

    ReplyDelete