Thursday, February 4, 2010

2-4-10

I finished reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl today. It was a good read and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to loose weight. You will find things you can relate to, laugh and possibly even gain a new perspective on dieting. Today was supposed to be a cleaning day, but I stayed in my jammies reading until after noon. Then I made lunch and it was time to get Mariyn. I really need to be more scheduled and focused. Right now the only thing I am really focused on is diet and exercise.

Most of my regular clothes are now too big for me. I'm down to two pairs of slacks and my gym clothes. Today, I wore my black and white Adidas outfit (the size medium one). When I bought it - it fit but was snug. Wearing it today, I noticed the legs are starting to have a bit more room. Which I'm pretty sure is a result of all the body pump, spin and running I've been doing lately. I also measured my waist tonight - I'm down another inch! 9 inches since I entered the contest! Ahhh... sweet results and it's not even weigh in Tuesday.

Tonight I did about 45 mins - 1 hour of weight training before Zumba. Oh how I've missed my Zumba. It's been a whole week! I'm glad I switched up my routine though I feel a lot less rushed at night. I do miss my Zumba though - tonight the class was packed but the faces seemed far less familiar.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new milestones!
    I found this blog today via the Blog Hop I participated in. Thought you and Adrienne might like it too. If you like it, pass it on to her, ok?
    http://www.eatsweatlose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherri! I will read it too. Good job Sara! I know what you mean about being more scheduled.. losing weight is like a full time job! Everything revolves around it!

    ReplyDelete