Friday, February 19, 2010

Another week down!

I had a productive week at the gym. Clare and I worked out together today, weights followed by Zumba, finishing with Ab work for me. I pushed myself hard today - despite it being Friday my "easy" day. We put in about 2 hours at the gym today. I feel good though.

I'm looking forward to the weekend but I know I have a few obstacles. Tonight I am going to a Nutrition conference in Sacramento. I'm looking forward to it BUT I know dinner is going to be rushed. I'll probably eat out and I am going to have to make a good choice. Saturday is a family day. I'm planning on sticking around at home. Sunday I will be going to my aunt's and I get to see Adrienne and my cousins. I'm staying the night and I want to be back in time to go to Cardio Kickboxing on Monday. Sounds easy enough but I know the weekend will be busy and it's easy to be enticed to eat unhealthy. My goal: remain strong and maintain my hard work and efforts put in at the gym this week. I've already told my aunt I want to eat healthy. I know if Adrienne and I stick to our plans we will be fine but I also know the Osuna's love food and always have scrumptious goodies around. When I talked to my aunt and made plans, I asked her if we could eat healthy and do something active during my visit. She knows how hard I've been trying to lose weight (and Adrienne too) so I think that will help. LOL Is it bad that I worry about my food temptations for the entire weekend? I really think about the hurdles that I may face and attempt to plan to overcome them before they too enticing.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I am sorry I was not as focused as you were this weekend! I feel so bad now. lol You did good and we ate pretty healthy... ect for the piece of pie I was eating when you walked in :-0 oops! It was nice to see you.. wish we could have worked out together!

    ReplyDelete