Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Focusing on the positive.

The good thing about today was at I got through my body pump class before Amelia had an incident in daycare. I didn't get my cardio done, I was planning on running the treadmill but Rich is home tonight so I'm going to run then. I want to focus on what I can do to get over this hurdle. First, I complained to the manager in person. He told me he would call me back before the end of the day, the incident occurred around 10:30. So hopefully, I will be getting a phone call soon and I sent him the letter below via email. Tomorrow, I'm going to go to another gym and take a tour. They're giving me a free day pass which I will utilize since I'm currently suspended from my gym. I'm not crazy about driving into Modesto to use the gym but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I am still motivated to achieve my goals, I guess I'm just trying to re-adjust the plan. Tomorrow night, Rich isn't working hopefully he gets home in time to watch the girls and for me to get to Zumba. Friday, I can either ask my sister to watch Amelia or I can use my day pass. I rarely go to the gym on the weekends so I won't be missing anything if I don't go this weekend. I'm going to pray about this situation with Amelia as I don't really know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment