Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Measurements

It's been a while since I've got the good ol' tape measure out. I got dressed tonight, I normally wear my gym clothes 24/7. I was feeling really skinny, even after eating pizza for dinner (it was back to school night). So I thought I would take my measurements and compare. The last measurements I have are from the contest. You can find the post here I just used a metal measuring tape we have around the house, the gym uses a fabric tape. It makes a little difference I'm sure. Anyways, since weighing out on April 12th, I've about lost 10 more pounds. My waist is now 34 inches in it's smallest point, two and a half inches smaller than in April. My right thigh is also measuring smaller -- only 22 inches -- 3.75 inches smaller than in April. I don't remember which part of the hip I was measured last time and well, there really isn't any reportable change due to not knowing.

It's all progress - and things that make me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny cause I was gonna do my measurments today too! I sneaked a weigh in this morning, I am discouraged because I was only down .4, 203.2... stupid 203!! I know I have only been on track a few days, but I really felt lighter. So I decided to cut a few points out of WW. Anyways, great job on the minus inches!!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete