Saturday, August 7, 2010

Full Weekend ahead

We've got a busy weekend planned and we kicked it off early. We took the girls to an Oakland A's baseball game on Friday night. It was a lot of fun and had a great fireworks show after the game. Plus, we got a great deal on tickets. Friday nights are family nights - $50 for 4 ticket, 4 meal (peanuts, pop corn and drinks). Not a bad deal! Amelia is in love with Dumbo right now and the A's mascot is an elephant - so she really enjoyed that! Mariyn said her favorite part was the fireworks but she really enjoyed the whole experience. Rich nor I have been to pro game in years. So while the A's may not be our favorite team, we too enjoyed going to a pro game. In case you're wondering. I don't eat hot dogs but I knew I was going to enjoy the ballpark food (code word for over eat) so I went to the gym earlier and made other good eating choices throughout the day.

Today, Saturday is the only day I really don't have much planned. Rich is working so I'm sure I'll spend the day close to home. I plan on taking the girls swimming and on a bike ride today. Then take Mariyn for a short run. Her triathlon is tomorrow. So I want her to be confident. I know she is very excited already. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera right now. The one I had was dropped and broke at my last 5K. :/ I'm thinking about breaking down and getting an Iphone. We shall see.

Mariyn starts school on Weds. So Monday is the last day we can really do anything and I want to do as much as we can with the amount of summer we have left. I'm hoping to get to the beach :) Either way, the weekend is going to be full of fun and very busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I loved your advice on my blog, ty sooo much!!

    Im glad your family had fun at the game. I can tell youre enjoying life right now. Thanks for being so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete