Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19

Another busy day! But I feel like I'm getting back in to the routine of life more and more. I got up early, got Mariyn off to school (and on time) then Amelia and I were off to the gym. I took body pump this morning. I haven't gone to a Thursday body pump class in a very long time because, well, I just don't like the instructor much, personality wise. I knew I had a busy day though and I was a little sore. So I figured I had two options, make it to the 8:30 class and get it over with OR do my weights at the same time, alone. I knew that if I did my weights on my own, I probably wouldn't push myself as hard. So I decided to suck it up and go to body pump. My body is really tired from a good workout each day this week. I wanted to run tonight, but honestly, I don't have it in me. I'm too tired and my knees and legs oculd use the rest. So, no cardio today, just weights. I had a few good convo's at the gym. I'm sort of sitting on a few ideas, I'll probably share when I'm in a more alert state of mind.

As soon as I left the gym, I picked my mom up. She needed someone to take her for errands and stuff. She lives about 45 minutes away in a very small town. We ran errands and grabbed lunch. I had a delicious portabella mushroom sandwich. YUM with a green salad. Oh and while we were out doing errands, I noticed Modesto was having their farmers market. I stopped in and got a lot of fresh organic fruits, berries and some flavored Almonds. Amelia enjoyed the market, and so did my mom and I. Prices seemed much more reasonable then my local market.

Tonight, I focused on dinner and getting the girls ready for school tomorrow. It's picture day for Mariyn. I bought curlers for their hair and rolled it up for the night. It's both of their first time wearing curlers to bed. I'm a little nervous, hoping it comes out right for picture day tomorrow. I'm a pretty picky mommma!

2 comments:

  1. So how did the curlers turn out?? I use to love curlers when I was little!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved curlers too. Mariyn's didn't really turn out. I was hoping for a lose ringlet at the bottom. So, I didn't roll all the way to the scalp. She enjoyed getting them in but said sleeping in them was hard. Amelia took all hers out in her sleep. Mariyn's hair is already fairly curly/wavy and the curlers didn't really change anything. I'd rather have no change than bad curls on picture day. So we will try again. =)

    ReplyDelete