Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's only Weds.

It's only Weds and I've already worked out for about 8 hours this week. Kinda crazy, I know. But anything worth having is worth working for, right? And I can imagine it's going to feel so good, when this weight is gone.

Wondering where the exercise and time went? Here is the brief version:

Sunday: running 4.5 miles
Monday: Cycle + Running 4.5 miles
Tuesday: Body Pump + Cycle
Weds: Zumba + Cycle + Abs

I was at the gym for nearly 2.5 hours today. 2 one hour classes and 20-30 mintues of Ab work. I almost talked myself into skipping abs but then I remembered the way they look. Abs are a critical area and it's essential that I work on them so I did.
I'm planning on swimming laps tonight too, but I probably won't make it to the gym tomorrow. My great aunt passed away and I will be attending her memorial service. I suspect a lot of family will be in town and that the day will be full. I'm hoping to go to the gym early but if for some reason, I can't, I think I got enough exercise in to cover it.javascript:void(0)

My Tri is less than a month away. I'm getting more and more worried about how to pay for it all. Ahhh.. the good ol' money game. I'm hoping to book the hotel this weekend and register soon. I really want to do it but I don't want to go into debt over it either. So expensive to be active, I tell ya, so expensive. I'm not doing an event for the month of August just because I know the Tri is going to be costly. It will be worth it though.

I haven't swam in a couple weeks. We've been having major maintenance issues with our pool. It's a money pit at times. Thankfully it's up and running again now so expect to hear my swimming updates from me. :)

I noticed my blog is growing, slightly and I've got a few new readers who have commented. Welcome! I love new readers and I especially love comments. Keep them coming :) You'll notice I usually respond back to most comments. I'm one of those people who almost always has something to say. ha ha

4 comments:

  1. You do! I put your blog on my page on my blog list... I hope that gets you more readers too. (Not taking credit for any new ones..just hope it will help). But I started following more blogs and a couple follow me back now.. so that's nice. :)
    I am so sorry we can't come tomorrow. ;( I just feel awful about missing the funeral! Vicki really wants us to go.. we do too, but Davey said we just can't afford it. I am like.. who cares! Charge our expenses!! It's your aunts funeral! But I guess that's why I am not allowed to carry credit cards.. :/ Anyways, love and prayer to the whole family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've gotten a blog update from you! I've missed them! I am thinking of taking a spin class today...lol. If I do. you know I will be sure to blog about it lol. I need to add Adrienne's blog to my new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienne - the service was really nice and classy. So full of love and cheerful spirit. I know my aunt would not have wanted anyone to have a financial hardship on to come. So in that way, Davey was right. It was really good to see all the family and catch up. Please continue to pray for the Sahagun's to find comfort and peace.

    Sherri - :) I'm so glad you're back, I can't stress that enough. Thanks for coming back and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good, so glad to hear it went well!! We will pray. How is uncle Frank?
    Sherri... please do add me :)

    ReplyDelete