Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gain

No matter how long I've been doing it, Tuesday morning body pump and cycle - back to back are rough! I don't think my body will ever get "used" to it. After pump today, my body was VERY shakey. Crazy.

Weigh in - not a good week, back at 198. Ughhh... I'm sure it wasn't all weight gain though. A good portion is probably bloat/ undigested food and will be gone in the next couple of days. TMI: I ALWAYS get backed up. =/

Vacation was worth it, I will get back on track. How do I know? I'm staying active and just going to keep working at it. My 100 lbs goal doesn't seem out of reach anymore. Really - I want to lose about 35-40 more lbs. Nothing compared to what I lost already but still a significant amount of weight. Then, re-evaulate my goal.

After the gym, Clare and her girls came swimming. My hamstrings were so sore and I was so worn out. I did a couple of laps but mostly, I vegged in the warm water and the sun shine. After they left, Amelia and I took a good long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment