Monday, June 14, 2010

6-8

The girls and I got up early and made it to body pump and cycle at the gym. One of my gym friends hadn’t seen me in a few weeks commented on how trim I look. She kept saying, I can’t believe how tiny you’re getting and that I’m shrinking. She even said, my waist is tiny! Yeah, mine! Crazy to hear, especially because I don’t feel tiny today. I am bloated and constipated again. I thought eating high amounts of fruits and veggies are supposed to make you go? Well, not me they just contribute to flatulence :X

Weigh in – Success! Despite feeling bloated and constipated, I weighed in at 198.2 lbs. Notice I put the .2, I normally don’t count the weight after the decimal. But this week, I lost about 1.5 lbs! That is the biggest loss I’ve had in a while and I’m happy about it. Especially knowing that I am feeling bloated. I’ve been thinking about doing a colon cleanse but am still weighing in on it. I’ve done one before but it was a 30 day thing… I don’t want to commit to a long cleanse. I didn’t complete it all last time. A couple days or a week, I could do. Not much longer than that and I don’t want one that fills my body with harsh chemicals. Have you ever done a cleanse?

The major change this week really was in my diet. I’m back to eating healthier, not that I was eating unhealthy before just better now. I really think that is a big factor.

2 comments:

  1. I just did this cleanse:

    http://www.amazon.com/Yerba-Prima-Botanicals-Internal-Cleanse/dp/B00014FKSM

    it's about a 2 week cleanse, depending on how gentle you want it to be-I just did it full force strong, LOL. It was really great, and just a bunch of pills, natural, nothing like "don't eating anything but maple syrup and lemon water" craziness, just an addition to your normal intake. Keith did the men's version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I'll check it out... money is a bit tighter this month than we expected so I'll probably get it in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete