Thursday, June 17, 2010

Opps!

I forgot to blog yesterday! My bad! LOL

Clare and I worked out. We did weights, I ran a mile then biked four. My stomach felt heavy and bloated again! My legs were tired it just wasn't going to be a good running day. Actually, all my muscles were tired and just felt week. I'm not sure why, perhaps I over did it the day before. I took Mariyn and her friend on a long bike ride through our neighborhood. I think it's official, in the eyes of my seven year old, I am the coolest mom.

Today I cleaned house. I swept and mopped almost my entire house. It was a lot of work but much needed. I ended up not going to the gym. I swam (more or less floated around the pool) and took a short bike ride with the girls to the farmer's market. My muscles are still tired. I think I needed a day off from the gym. Riding my bike tonight, my legs were still tired and sore. Weird!

You are what you eat:
Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats w. light vanilla soy milk
Lunch: Chicken, black bean and Salsa Spinach Salad
Dinner: Spinach Ravioli, Grilled Asparagus
Snacks: Skinny Cow, Peanut Butter, Cheesecake cupcake (darn farmer's market), Cookies (2), and lots of fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment