Monday, June 14, 2010

Keeping busy

I had a busy weekend and managed to stay occupied enough last week without internet. Obviously, I'm back online. :) YAY

Saturday the family and I went to Yosemite National Park. It's a short day trip from our house, we are so lucky to have one of the most beautiful places on earth so close to home. It's virtually in our backyard. I got some great photos and most of all spent quality time with the fam. Road trips call for extra food planning. We did pretty good but ended up staying so late that we stopped for dinner. Starving, I ate 3 pieces of pizza. It was so good though! And I'm not even a pizza person.


Same pose, different angel, I like the top one better but just to compare and be fair.

Sunday we had two parties to attend: nieces birthday and sister's baby shower. I did good on food. I ate chicken at one event and fruit at the other. I had a piece of cake at the shower. It was delish. It was so hot, I didn't get hungry for dinner. Calorie wise, I think I did ok. Probably could have done better nutritionally.





I took pics both days this weekend. I'm always the one with the camera so I don't have as many of me. But there are a few. It's funny, in some I look thin, or at least thinner in others I don't feel you can tell I lost any weight. Perhaps I am being harsh on myself. The first two pics of me at Yosemite I feel I look good/thin. The last one, not so much. Then the pics of me at the shower, I'm in purple ;-) The first two, I don't think are attractive neither is the third but I think I look thinner in the third. What's up with that? My aunt and her family were at the shower and I hadn't seen them in a while. They seemed shocked by my new size. In fact, I think I got just as many compliments as my pregnant sister. ;-) My aunt kept telling me how beautiful I looked. :) She always makes me feel so good.

Tonight, I did cardio kick and am about to enjoy a tasty baked chicken dinner, zucchini and quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment